HOME > Product Fitting > Tube Fitting PP
Search by specification
Tube Fitting PP
||Air, Water (Conditional*),
Others such as chemicals (Conditional*)
|Max. operating pressure
|Operating temp. range
||EPDM/FKM seal: 0~80ºC (NBR seal: 0~60ºC) (No freezing)
* Please refer to the digital catalogue.
|MM size (mm)
||ø4, ø6, ø8, ø10, ø12
||ø1/4", ø3/8", ø1/2"
* ø4mm = ø5/32", ø8mm = ø5/16"
|Taper pipe thread
||R1/8, R1/4, R3/8, R1/2 (no NPT thread available)
PP (Polypropylene) is selected for the body material and EPDM for seal material.
- Clear (semitransparent) color used for the resin body males it possible to check visually the fluid (liquid) inside.Sanitary condition is also easily checked.
- In order to meet various field of application, complete oil prohibited specification is applied.
- The thread material can be chosen from 2 different types. The thread material can be chosen from PP resin or SUS304 depending on applications.
- Special specifications are available.Sealing material can be change from standard EPDM to FKM or NBR depending on applications.
- No metal component is exposed to fluid mediumExcluding thread material of SUS304
- Two types of package are available.Standard package and Cleanroom package, which packed in ISO class 6 cleanroom after items are washed by clean airblow, are available.
- Seal taping or Sealock coating are applied. SUS304 thread： Both seal tape and Sealock coating can be applied for
PP resin thread：Only seal tape can be applied.
- Clean wash specification, best suitable for various production processes where foreign particles and oil are not welcome, is available. (Optional)Deaeration package after vacuum ultrasonic cleaning by HFE (hydrofluoroether) is carried out in the cleanroom.