Check Valve for low operating pressure
|Operating pressure range||-0.1~0.9MPa|
|Cracking pressure*||0.005MPa (at 25ºC)|
|Operating temp. range||0~60ºC (No freezing)|
|Minimum Checking differential pressure||0.01MPa|
* Cracking pressure is the initial pressure on the secondary side when the pressure is applied from free flow side.
|MM size (mm)||ø4, ø6, ø8, ø10, ø12|
* Only available in union straight model.
Securing of air flow becomes possible at low pressure that the conventional valve does not operate.
- Cracking pressure has changed to 5kPa (0.005Mpa) from 10kPa(0.01MPa) of standard type.
- Applicable where low level ozone resistance is required.HNBR and FKM are used for seal materials.
- Outbreak of abnormal noise is reduced.This check valve incorporates no spring as structural part.