Complex vacuum generator
Vacuum Generator VZ
|Fluid medium||Air (JIS B 8392-1：Class1.2.1~2.4.3 compliant)|
|Operating pressure range||0.3~0.7MPa|
|Operating temp. range||5~50ºC (No freezing)|
|Operating humidity range||35~85%RH (No freezing)|
|Vibration /Impact resistance||Max. 50m/s2 / Max. 150m/s2|
|Protective structure||Equivalent to IEC IP40|
|Proof pressure (Air supply circuit)||1.05MPa|
|Proof pressure (Vacuum circuit)||0.2Mpa|
* Proof pressure does not indicate the pressure by which products operate normally but the pressure products does not break down.
■Vacuum port tube diameter
|MM size (mm)||ø4, ø6|
■Vacuum port thread size
|Metric female thread||M5x0.8|
■Air supply port tube diameter
|MM size (mm)||ø4, ø6, ø8, ø10|
ø6, ø8, ø10mm Tube Fitting, Silencer vent
■Nozzle diameter (mm)
ø0.5, ø0.7, ø1.0
Small size and lightweight Vacuum Generator whose wiring for supply valve and air release valve is efficiently concentrated in one bundle.
- Featuring a built-in air pressure release valve, the VZ type vacuum generator is not only capable of releasing large quantities of air, but it can also substantially reduce vacuum breaking time.
- The suction valve is offered in both single- and double -solenoid types.
- Wiring for supply valve and air release valve is effectively concentrated in one bundle.The concentrated wiring contributes to time saving.
- Valve power consumption is held down to 0.55W, making substantial power savings a reality.
- Since the number of manifold can be increased as required, it is possible to quickly respond to any change in specifications.
- Push-in fitting and female screw are standard for all piping, allowing you to flexibly meet your piping requirement.
- A rich variety of vacuum sensors is offered to meet the needs of a wide range of applications.