HOME > Product Fitting > Light Coupling
Search by specification
||Air, water (Conditional*)
|Max. operating pressure
|Operating temp. range
||0~60ºC (No freezing)
* Please refer to the digital catalogue.
|MM size (mm)
||ø4, ø6, ø8, ø10, ø12
||ø1/8, ø5/32, ø1/4, ø5/16, ø3/8, ø1/2
|Taper pipe male thread
||R1/8, R1/4, R3/8, R1/2
The Light Coupling is small and light weight , which enable attach and detach with only one hand. Compatible with other manufacturer's couplings.
- The socket comes with a flow-shut mechanism.The flow-shut mechanism in socket stops air flow with the removal of the plug.
- The plug comes in not only the normal type but the silencer type and the check valve type.As for 20 series, the silencer type reduces the noise and shock at the release of residual pressure, where as the check valve type does not allow the flow of the residual pressure.
- E3 and E7 series have compact design permitting piping in a limited space.E3 and E7 series have compact design.
- Best suitable for the piping where connection and disconnection of air line is frequently conducted.