Check Valve PP for low operating pressure
|Fluid medium||Air, Water, Other chemicals (Conditional*)|
|Operating pressure range||-0.1~1.0MPa|
|Cracking pressure(*2)||0.005MPa (at 25ºC)|
|Operating temp. range||0~80ºC (No freezing）|
|Minimum Checking differential pressure||0.01MPa|
* Please refer to the digital catalogue.
*2 Cracking pressure is the differencial pressure that the fluid start to flow to the secondary side when the pressure is applied in free flow direction.
|MM size (mm)||ø4, ø6, ø8, ø10, ø12|
Check Valve PP is applicable to water (Fluid).
PP (Polypropylene) is applied for the body material to adapt to clean environment.
- Clear (semitransparent) color used for the resin body males it possible to check visually the fluid (liquid) inside.Clear (semitransparent) color contributes to check sanitary condition.
- Best suitable for the applications in which no ”copper alloy”, ”low level ozone resistance” and "oil free" specification is are required.SUS304 is used for the metal parts. FKM is used for valve packing. EPDM is used for elastic sleeve (FKM and NBR are optional).
- Cracking pressure is lowered to 5kPa(0.005MPa) fromconventional 10kPa(0.01MPa).Securing of air flow at low pressure becomes possible where the conventional valve does not operate.
- Outbreak of abnormal noise is reduced compared to the conventional model.This check valve incorporates no spring as structural part.
- 2 types of package is prepared.Standard package and Cleanroom package, which item is washed by clean air and packed in ISO class 6 cleanroom, are available.