Nylon Tube, NA
|Fluid medium||Air, Water (Conditional*),
heat medium oil (Conditional*)
|Max. pressure range (65%RH at 20ºC)||1.5MPa*|
|Operating temp. range||-15~90ºC (No freezing)|
* Please refer to the digital catalogue.
Featuring excellent pressure resistance, Nylon tube can be used under high pressure. Tube comes in a variety of 9 colors.
- Applicable to hot water and thermal oil. Used as hot-water resistant tube, best suitable for the piping of mold cooling water.
- Resilience to bending allows long, stable use.
- The useful cut marks at 500mm interval are printed on the tube. Useful to cut tube.
- The long tube can be requested as build-to-order production.Please refer to the digital catalog for details.