Vacuum Generator, Multitasking / Manifold
Vacuum Generator VQ
|Fluid medium||Air (JIS B 8392-1：Class1.2.1~2.4.3 compliant)|
|Operating pressure range||0.3~0.7MPa|
|Operating temp. range||5~50ºC (No freezing)|
|Operating humidity range||35~85%RH (No freezing)|
|Vibration /Impact resistance||Max. 50m/s2 / Max. 150m/s2|
|Protective structure||Equivalent to IEC IP40|
|Proof pressure (Air supply circuit)||1.05MPa|
|Proof pressure (Vacuum circuit)||0.2Mpa|
* Proof pressure does not indicate the pressure by which products operate normally but the pressure products does not break down.
■Vacuum port tube diameter
|MM size (mm)||ø8, ø10|
■Air supply port Tube diameter
|MM size (mm)||ø6, ø8, ø10|
ø12mm Tube Fitting, Silencer vent
■Nozzle diameter (mm)
Single nozzle type ：ø1.5, ø2.0
2-stage nozzle type：ø0.7, ø1.0, ø1.2
Twin-nozzle type：ø1.5, ø2.0
31.5mm wide vacuum unit is designed to optimize the control of large vacuum flows.
- The twin-nozzle type is the most durable unit for applications with longer suctioning or transportation time.The large nozzle controls vacuum generation from start up to a prescribed reference preset pressure level, after which the small nozzle takes over for maintaining a vacuum level. This combination makes possible substantial reductions in Air consumption.
Only one signal is used for vacuum generation as with previous models
- The two-stage nozzle type's vacuum suction rate has been increased by approximately 40% compared to conventional types. The vacuum suction rate has been increased by 40% compared to PISCO Vacuum Generator complex type with single nozzle.
- With the pressure sensor, the cost-effectiveness has been pursued (in-house comparison) and a high level of visual recognition has been realized.All settings can be made using just three push buttons.
Four different display units are available.
- The single-nozzle type is an orthodox, complex vacuum generator designed to produce large vacuum flows.
- A wide variety of valve type is standardized. ・Single-nozzle type：Normally open, Normally closed, Double solenoid (retention) type
・Two-stage nozzle type : Normally open, Normally closed type
・Twin-nozzle type : Normally closed type