Parallel Gripper - Multi-acting type
|Fluid medium||Filtered air （Limited to filtered compressed air）|
|Operating pressure range||0.3～0.5MPa|
|Operating temperature range||5～50℃|
|Max. operating cycle||Singl acting：120cpm、Double acting：180cpm|
|You can read a comic flyer that explains advantages of PISCO's small sized parallel gripper.→|
For detailed page of gripper line-up, click here.
High precision (Repeatability: ±0.01mm). Parallel gripper that can be used for Inside / Outside gripping
- Various Gripping types with one body.Inside / Outside gripping
Gripping by air / spring force
- Uniquely designed roller guide systemThe longer distance between rollers enables smooth movement and gripping. E type (with E-shaped retaining ring) which is resistant to lateral moment load is available, too.
- Extra thin body with 4mm strokeA 10mm width body which incorporates 8mm bore ccylinder enables high gripping force. Ideal for narrow pitch / multi-station use.
- Short body with 6mm strokeWide stroke type enables making an equipment compact.
- Super light weight with 8mm strokeAbout 1/2 of the weight of the conventional grippers of the same class and model.
- Either the center port or the side port can be used as the air supply port.
- Sensor switches are provided. (sold separately)Selectable from 6 types depending on the application
- Avoiding mis-placement of the attachments.A centering slot is on the fingers. Easy to locate the attachment.
- Attachments are provided. (sold separately)