Parallel Gripper - Single-acting type
|Fluid medium||Filtered air （Limited to filtered compressed air）|
|Operating pressure range||0.3～0.5MPa|
|Operating temperature range||5～50℃|
|Max. operating cycle||180cpm|
High precision (Repeatability: ±0.01mm). Parallel gripper that can be used for Inside / Outside gripping
- Various Gripping types with one body.Inside / Outside gripping
Gripping by air / spring force
- Uniquely designed roller guide systemThe longer distance between rollers enables smooth movement and gripping. E type (with E-shaped retaining ring) which is resistant to lateral moment load is available, too.
- Miniature body but wide strokeThe smallest body in the industry with 6mm stroke (internal investigation)
- 10mm width type is the lightest in the industry.A small gripper with secure gripping.
- Single acting gripper yet can be used either Normally Open or Normally Closed.
- Air saving design and environment friendlySingle acting saves air consumption for return stroke
- Contributing to space-saving on equipment.Single acting does not require the space for air piping for return stroke.
- Avoiding mis-placement of the attachments.A centering slot is on the fingers. Easy to locate the attachment.
- Attachments are provided. (sold separately)