Pressure sensor & switch
Flow Sensor FUS20 series
|Fluid medium||Clean air（JIS B 8392-1.1.1~5.6.2)
Compressed air （JIS B 8392-1.1.1~1.6.2)
and nitrogen gas
|Min. working pressure||-0.09 MPa|
|Withstand pressure||1 MPa|
|Ambient temp. and humidity||0~50ºC, max. 90%RH|
|Working fluid temp.||0~50ºC (No dew condensation)|
|MM size (mm)||ø4, ø6, ø8, ø10|
Flow management and suction lift verification of small work piece are possible.
- Built-in needle valve modelFlow adjustable needle valve and sensor are integrated into one unit. Fuss-free plumbing and minimized installation space are realized.
- Panel mount is possible. Bracket for panel mount is available. Sensor as well as built-in needle valve sensor can be panel mounted. Since coherent installation is possible, one large panel cut make possible for mounting multiple sensors with minimum space and process.
- Dual display / 2 color indication featureIntroduction of main and sub display improve operability. Additionally, 2 colors indication makes easy cognition of error.
- Free installation orientation The sensor can be mounted in any orientation : top, bottom, left, or right.
- Bi-directional flow measurement is possible. Bidirectional flow model can measure the flow of preset direction. Flexibility of the plumbing installation improves and usable for reverse flow detection.
- No straight piping is required The newly proposed rectifying structure eliminates the need for a straight piping section upstream or downstream.
- High accuracy：Max. +/- 3%F.S.Precise flow measurement is possible.
- Quick response time：Max. 50msec.High-speed response is realized by incorporating a platinum sensor chip processed with silicon micromachining. It contributes to shorten takt time.